blog yang menyediakan informasi tentag teknologi terbaru dan terlengkap yang bisa di dapatkan di blog ini

Cheap ASICS Men's GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoe

Cheap ASICS Men's GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoe



So, If you are looking for a neutral running shoe with lots of cushioning than I highly recomend the Nimbus 14. If your not sure if you have a neutral running gate than go to your local running store (not a chain) and have them asses your gate and buy from them. Without supporting them, this valuable advice/service is gone (trust me I Love Amazon but for running shoes, etc...).

This is the lightest Nimbus yet but feels even more cushioned than the previous model. I have an average to narrow foot and the 13 also felt too snug in toe box area, the 14 does not feel too tight for my foot. Fit is the most important aspect of any running shoe, but is an individual thing, so always try on first and jog around the store.

Assuming it's a good fit for your foot (this shoe runs true to size and for most folks this shoe should be a good fit) than I highly reccommend this shoe. I intentially try/buy other brands from time to time just to mix it up and see, over time, how other top line shoes feel/work. For me, hands down, Asics is the best in terms of comfort/fit, quality, and cushioning. And, in all three of these areas, the Nimbus 14 is the best running shoe to date.



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 16.06 and have 0 komentar

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar